The following information has been known to the public for a few months now. However, I want to add it to my post archives as a reference point from time to time.
Every citizen of the United States of America should know this information…
These guys are United States Congressmen, elected by “The People” to make laws that would help put an end to the horrific status of the economy at the time.
They chose not to…
The 14 Traitors:
This article appeared on the Daily Kos, Friday, June 8, 2012, and is based on information from Robert Draper’s book Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the US House of Representatives. Here is part of the article:
On January 20, 2009 Republican Leaders in Congress literally plotted to sabotage and undermine U.S. Economy during President Obama’s Inauguration.
In Robert Draper’s book, “Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives” Draper wrote that during a four hour, “invitation only” meeting with GOP Hate-Propaganda Minister, Frank Luntz, the below listed Senior GOP Law Writers literally plotted to sabotage, undermine and destroy America’s Economy.
The Guest List:
Frank Luntz – GOP Minister of Propaganda
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)
Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA)
Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA),
Rep. Pete Sessions (R-TX),
Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R-TX),
Rep. Pete Hoekstra (R-MI)
Rep. Dan Lungren (R-CA),
Sen. Jim DeMint (SC-R),
Sen. Jon Kyl (AZ-R),
Sen. Tom Coburn (OK-R),
Sen. John Ensign (NV-R) and
Sen. Bob Corker (TN-R).
Non-lawmakers present Newt Gingrich
During the four hour meeting:
The senior GOP members plotted to bring Congress to a standstill regardless how much it would hurt the American Economy by pledging to obstruct and block President Obama on all legislation.
These Republican members of Congress were not simply airing their complaints regarding the other party’s political platform for four long hours. No, these Republican Congressional Policymakers, who were elected to do ‘the People’s work’ were literally plotting to sabotage, undermine and destroy the U.S. Economy.
- GOP Plot To Sabotage US Economy with Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan, Kevin McCarthy & Frank Luntz (mahilena.typepad.com)
- Watch Paul Ryan vigorously support economic stimulus under George W. Bush (freakoutnation.com)
- Adviser Admits Romney’s Tax Plan Would Redistribute Wealth (thefifthcolumn2.wordpress.com)
- What you may not know about this election, and what the Republicans are afraid you’ll ask (aseeofgreen.wordpress.com)
- Frank Luntz on Reid Mormonism Remarks: If a Romney Surrogate Said Obama Had “Sullied the Christian Faith,” They’d Be Fired Within 60 Seconds (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Howard Fineman: 2012 COUNTDOWN: It’s Always About Ohio (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ryan and the GOP (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)